25 Round Glock 19 Magazine - It is suitable for almost any use other than concealment. Both boys will be happy this Christmas because he asked for more!

I personally have 12 used 33RD magazines for my 9mm Just Right carbine. I've fired over 3,000 rounds through this magazine with no problems.

25 Round Glock 19 Magazine

25 Round Glock 19 Magazine

I've learned my lesson and when it comes to Glocks I only use factory Glock magazines! I had no issues with several aftermarket magazines on my 1911 and other platforms like the AR, but with the Glock. Everything I'm tired of has failed in some way. The best ones were from Korea and I don't recall any brand that looked like a Glock including the metal chin. Same feel, booted up and worked great. Then I fell to the hard ground and charged, exploding with shells everywhere. I've never seen the first issue of the Glock factory magazine and I have 4 out of 33 perfect rounders. You get what you pay for.

Glock 19 9mm With One 10 Round Magazine

I love Glock magazines, but why does the .40SW only hold 22 rounds and the 9mm only holds 33 rounds?! The difference between the second sizes is only 10%. Glock send me room 33!

I just got my (2) 33RD magazines and took them for a test drive. Everyone performed perfectly. I fired one at my normal cadence and cycled rounds through the other as fast as I could pull the trigger. Ohh. No problem, I emptied the magazine and looked back to see my friend who was filming me with a big smile on his face. His reply was, I should buy a pair of these!

Big Magazine (33rd). Visiting the training ground is a lot of fun. You can put a lot of rounds through your gun in a fairly short amount of time! Now has 4/17 ammo and 4/33 stick, 41 ammo with extender.

Glock 19 iwb magazine holster, glock 19 triple magazine pouch, 33 round glock magazine, glock 19 magazine holster, glock 30 round magazine pouch, glock 33 round magazine pouch, glock 19 kydex magazine holster, glock 19 double magazine pouch, best glock 19 magazine holster, glock 19 magazine pouch, glock 19 holster, glock 19 double magazine holster